Engage. Educate. Invest.
We ENGAGE more diverse investors and support more diverse entrepreneurs who are focused on creating positive impact.
- NWI seeks to engage more diverse investors and support more diverse entrepreneurs who are focused on creating positive impact.
- We believe diversifying the entrepreneurial ecosystem and advancing impact investing will accelerate the path to a more inclusive and sustainable global economy.
- We are strengthening the community of early-stage investing by engaging our network in values-driven, inclusive, impact education.
- Raising awareness about current inequities while providing opportunities for impact investing is an effective way to engage more women in “investing with their values.”
- Our movement will be accelerated by engaging collaborative partners who are aligned with our mission and vision.
We EDUCATE new women angels for success via proven“learn by doing” programs which promote inclusive, positive impact investing. NWI trains new women angels for success.
- Our innovative “learn by doing” programs are specifically designed to address historic obstacles* to entry for female investors while promoting inclusive, positive impact investing.
- We currently have over 400 new female angels in our affiliated programs up from 180 new female investors in 2016 (our first year).
- Investments have a strong skew to diverse founding teams and positive impact companies.
- NWI seeks to educate the broader investing community that investing in positive social/environmental impact companies can achieve competitive returns.
We INVEST in high growth companies with scalable business models, competitive returns and positive social and environmental impact at their core. We believe in the power of diverse founders & teams to deliver better business results.
- NWI investments focus on high growth companies with scalable business models, competitive returns and positive social and environmental impact at their core.
- NWI currently supports impact investment vehicles including: Next Wave Impact Fund I and Next Wave Impact syndicate on Angel List.
- We amplify our potential through syndicated deals with other impact investing organizations (e.g. Global Impact Investing Network/GIIN)
- We lead efforts to strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem such as creation of the first ever Impact Investor Landscape Map.
- Expect to offer Next Wave Impact Fund II in 2020.