A company being considered for the Next Wave Impact Fund will be thoroughly screened and vetted through the process outlined below.
Who’s Who In the Screening Process?
- Limited Partners (LPs) – 99 investor members of Next Wave Impact Fund
- Investment Committee (IC) – Managing Director and “The Nine” Lead Investors
- Managing Director (MD) – Alicia Robb
Key Tools Used In the Screening Process
- Proseeder – Manages the process and documentation for all companies in the screening pipeline
- Zoom – Platform for video monthly company presentations, due diligence discussions, and other meetings
- Survey Monkey – Online survey platform for gathering feedback, volunteering to be on due diligence team, and voting companies forward to due diligence