- Provide additional resources for the due diligence efforts of the NWIF Investment Committee and Limited Partner teams to ensure proper analysis for all companies in the NWIF shallow and/or deep due diligence process.
- Create a learning experience for female graduate students or women who are working but cannot afford to participate in the NWIF
- Background Requirements:
- Completed undergraduate degree, have relevant work or study experience to assist in the due diligence efforts for start-up companies
- In graduate school or working and interested in gaining experience in analyzing the investment opportunities of start-ups
- Expectations/Responsibilities: ~10-30 hours per month for a year including:
- Watch the monthly entrepreneur pitch presentations: 1.5 hours/month
- Support one Due Diligence Team at a time including:
- Review all materials on Proseeder to get up-to-speed on the company and synthesize for key information
- Participate in and take notes for due diligence calls and save to Proseeder
- Research relevant information during due diligence including market, competitors, valuations, exits, etc.
- Support analysis on financial models, cap tables, etc. as needed
- Help prepare investment memo (document relevant information, gather information from team members, format, etc.)
- Other duties related to due diligence, as assigned
- Participate in trainings, book club, conferences, etc. (as desired by the Fellow)
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
One year commitment required.